Monday, January 8, 2007

Generation 1: Growing Up and Passing On

And so we continue our story with the end of Generation 1 and the growing up of Generation 2.

Our dear Founder, Preston, is still around and doesn't act like he has one foot in the grave. Or maybe it's his wife, that will be passing on soon.

Bryant becomes a teen and retains non of his father's good looks. That nose has got to go. Can I just say, "Show Business, Bryant, Show Business".

Now, I don't have any electrical training or anything but even I know it's not good to try to fix something while standing in a puddle of water.

I tried to tell her. I love the girls looks in the background.

Then she goes and starts a fire. Allyson's finally decided to ignore her mother's stupidity I guess.

Okay, so you can see the clothes don't match which means this happened two different times, but we'll ignore that fact. Arianna did set the kitchen on fire again and the fire alarm somehow had been removed this time. The fire burnt down the fridge, the stove, and the cupboards. Arianna finally caught too, but not the cat, oh no. We must deal with pets dying from old age and never anything else. Too bad.

She's created quite the blaze hasn't she?

Finally someone thought to call the fire department, guess the thought of losing the couch was too much. It was quite the production, requiring two firefighters.

Dear old Preston didn't waste any time at all.

We redid the kitchen making sure the fire alarm was properly installed.

Oh, Grocery Lady, that kite looks a little scary!

Preston was kept very busy for this death. You would not believe the amount of kites she went through to make this death possible.

I told you I kept him busy. Poor guy!

And the Grocery Lady comes back for a visit.

The first family business. I think it's Petinta's Pet Retreat. We added a little shop to help get some badges. We got it up to Rank 4.

And here's our darling Arianna, Maid and Founder's wife, checking on the children. It's a good thing Preston got rid of the Grocery Lady before Arianna decided to haunt or I might've had that Death by Fright a little sooner than planned!

Allysa becomes an adult, she's skipping college because she's not an heir. Not to worry, we have plans for her.

Since I'm not too concerned with keeping them in the green, yellow, or platinum, I tend to ignore their wants a bit. She does this a lot!

Before our Founder passed on, I decided we needed to make sure his heir knew all the NPC's he did. So we had a little NPC party where Bryant was introduced to each and every one.

Told you she did it a lot.

Hmmm, who would've thought. Guess her aspiration failures dulled her senses a bit.

This is the 3rd Gen. cat all grown up. I think I named her Sweetie, but can't remember now.

The mail lady moves in. Will she be the fright death?

Doesn't that ghost remind you of someone? You know who she looks like? The bartender from Arianna and Preston's wedding. Oh, that is her. Sorry, I can't remember how she died at the moment.

Careful now Allysa, you never know what's going to happen when you play around with Vampires!

I tried to warn her. Why don't my Sims ever listen to me?

And here's our mail lady being really nice and giving me a Popularity Aspiration Failure Point. She really doesn't like being chased around by ghosts.

Did she die by fright? No, the stupid chit died of Starvation! I was so mad.

Allyson becomes an adult and I promptly move her out of the house because it's becoming a little crowded. I don't know at the moment what will become of her.

I do however know what happens to the count.

I wanted that weekly Vampire point, so Allysa is safe for the time being.

And here's our police officer moving in.

Remember the Headmaster that Allysa was getting all mushy with eariler? Well, he did move in and you never saw him because he was always out on the lawn watching clouds. Well, I didn't think it would happen as quickly as it did and didn't get any pictures of the satellite falling on him since I was getting pics of the police officer moving in. The funny thing is this was the death I didn't think I would be able to get!

Our Second Generation heir leaves for college.

Just before the Chinese Delivery Guy moves in.

2 comments:

javajan32 said...

What was going on in the first shot. Did he slap her? Looks funny with her stuck with bubbles.

Great shot of the girls watching the sim get SHOCKED fixing the dishwasher. ROFL Then walks off no longer interested.

I still love the shot with the entire room of furniture on fire. I've never had that bad a fire. I did lose everything in a kitchen once.

Great shots on the evil kite death. That is my favorite sim death!!!

OMG you killed the MOM by FIRE!!!! Oh that is evil. PURE EVIL.

Lampshade on the head. That one never gets old. ROFL

Aspiration Failures... don't tire of those either. ROFL so funny.

You rung up some points with this one. Satellite, sunlight, starvation, vampire on lot, G3 pet, fire death, opened your shop, electric death... and so much more. SCORE!!!

Ziese52 said...

My goodness this is interesting. I'm catching on to how this challenge works